Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme lagging by ScreenXpert 3

danielr2
Star II

Hi,
I have a Pro Duo 15 UX582HS, Win 11.

Since ScreenXpert updated to the newest version and also when I reinstalled it from the Windows Store it causes extreme mouse lag. It makes the laptop unusable.

When it is uninstalled, the problem is mostly gone. However, a slight lagging seems to be a problem that I often encounter with this laptop.

What can I do? Thank you in advance - Daniel 

2 REPLIES 2

liOS
Star III

I didn't have the same issue with my 14 duo but the app is buggy and needs to be optimized.

Also I noticed that both screenxpert and the ProArt hub crash when I plug or unplug it or just put it to sleep.

Come on Asus... you nailed the 2 screens but those apps are really needed to appreciate the tech fully. My worry is that I don't see new models with dual screens in 2023 from Asus so we may never see these apps working as they should. Hopefully devs will prove me wrong.

I suggest you to try to uninstall screenxpert, remove temp files, reboot and install again. ciao

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.