Not applicable
System: W11
Battery or AC:
Model: ux482 eg
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I am trying to reinstall windows 11 using the sccm driver package from the asus website, but it requires more reading than i am willing to get into. Does anyone know the correct order of installing the drivers?
I am currently facing problems with intel dpst which i think might get resolved if i have my os as close to factory settings as possible. thank you.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
aau aau
  1. System: W11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: ux482 eg
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I am trying to reinstall windows 11 using the sccm driver package from the asus website, but it requires more reading than i am willing to get into. Does anyone know the correct order of installing the drivers?

I am currently facing problems with intel dpst which i think might get resolved if i have my os as close to factory settings as possible. thank you.

Correct Order of installing Drivers for Zenbook Duo UX482 EG
@aau aau
You can refer to the following FAQ for installation.
[Notebook] The suggested sequence of installation drivers | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
The order should be changed
First users should install Intel Chipset driver and install remaining drivers.
while installing Windows 10 or 11 OS with Microsoft account connected through online, windows os wil install necessary drivers which is fully compatible to particular laptop configurations.
If Asus has shared drivers Windows hardware developer program and it stored in Microsoft catalog.