This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change keyboard backlight color on Zenbook Pro 15 Flip OLED ( UP6502, 12th Gen Intel)

I just bought the Zenbook Pro 15 Flip OLED ( UP6502ZD-BB72T-CB) and want to know how to change the color of the backlight on the keyboard. The Asus website for this product clearly says this can be done... "Zenbook Pro 15 Flip OLED features a single-zone RGB keyboard backlight, so you can customize the lighting to match your work mood." (See screenshot below). However, nothing in the manual explains how to do this.
Any help regarding this would be appreciated!
Thanks.

image.png

10 REPLIES 10

Turbonetics
Star III
Have you tried AURA Creator app for changing the color?

png.png

Falcon_ASUS
ricklightheart

I just bought the Zenbook Pro 15 Flip OLED ( UP6502ZD-BB72T-CB) and want to know how to change the color of the backlight on the keyboard. The Asus website for this product clearly says this can be done... "Zenbook Pro 15 Flip OLED features a single-zone RGB keyboard backlight, so you can customize the lighting to match your work mood." (See screenshot below). However, nothing in the manual explains how to do this.

Any help regarding this would be appreciated!

Thanks.

image.png

Change keyboard backlight color on Zenbook Pro 15 Flip OLED ( UP6502, 12th Gen Intel)
@ricklightheart
I have sent you a message, please provide your laptop's serial number through the message to let me confirm the specifications, Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Thanks for your suggestion regarding trying the Aura Creator app, Turbonetics. I haven't tried it but I definitely will.
Also, Thank you for your reply Falcon_ASUS. I have sent you the information that you requested. I appreciate everyone's help with this!

Falcon_ASUS
ricklightheart

Thanks for your suggestion regarding trying the Aura Creator app, Turbonetics. I haven't tried it but I definitely will.

Also, Thank you for your reply Falcon_ASUS. I have sent you the information that you requested. I appreciate everyone's help with this!

View post
@ricklightheart
I have forwarded the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.