Battery or AC: Both
Model: UM462DA
Frequency of occurrence: all the time
Reset OS: yes
Screenshot or video: yes
========================
Detailed description: Hello,
Can someone please tell me how can I fix the 0xc000021a BSOD error? 😭
I tried to restart it, tool repair, automatic repair, reset, system restore, regback and nothing works. I'm thinking of putting windows on a USB and reinstalling it, it's the only thing I haven't tried.
I bought my asus zenbook flip in 20.05.2020 and I used it barely for university projects and zoom classes. Yesterday I opened it and, this appeared.
420350ca-9dc0-4c53-9049-cb2cc09167c6.jpeg

Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Tina R
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: UM462DA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: all the time
  5. Reset OS: yes
  6. Screenshot or video: yes

========================

Detailed description: Hello,

Can someone please tell me how can I fix the 0xc000021a BSOD error? 😭

I tried to restart it, tool repair, automatic repair, reset, system restore, regback and nothing works. I'm thinking of putting windows on a USB and reinstalling it, it's the only thing I haven't tried.

I bought my asus zenbook flip in 20.05.2020 and I used it barely for university projects and zoom classes. Yesterday I opened it and, this appeared.

420350ca-9dc0-4c53-9049-cb2cc09167c6.jpeg

Thank you.

Blue Screen Error
if memory dump file stored in C drive means , zip the files and upload here or upload in online storage and paste link here

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Tina,
Please refer to below FAQ to inter Windows Recovery
[Notebook] How to enter Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) ? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalYou may also run the Windows troubleshoot to see if there is further information or it can be fixed.
Thank you.