This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZENBOOK UX582L - UPGRADE NVME - AUTO INSTALLATION WINDOWS 11 ?

toneclaudio
Star I
System: WIN 11
Battery or AC:
Model: UX582L
Hi Team, I need change my nvme to 2tb.
My dopt is: where is Windows 11 setup original of this zenbook? in the small partition of original ssd nvme or I will install windows11 original by asus cloud in my account? Where I see my serial number of windows 11 ? thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
toneclaudio
  1. System: WIN 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: UX582L

My dopt is: where is Windows 11 setup original of this zenbook? in the small partition of original ssd nvme or I will install windows11 original by asus cloud in my account? Where I see my serial number of windows 11 ? thanks.

@toneclaudio
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Windows 11/10] How to create and use installation media to reinstall Windows 11/10 via USB drive | ...[Windows 11/10] How to reset the PC and remove all of my personal files, apps and settings | Officia...Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
toneclaudio
  1. System: WIN 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: UX582L

If your laptop comes pre installed windows 11 and activated by with Microsoft account means, then windows serial key is embedded in motherboard or whenever you reinstall windows and sign with Microsoft account then windows will be activated automatically.

Also my best suggestion is to clone the windows partition and UEFI partition to new 2TB SS by using free cloning software

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.