kenbubblez
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Asus Zenbook Duo UX481FL Drag Windows Action Menu Missing
Model: Asus Zenbook Duo UX481FL
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

Hi, Just bought a Zenbook Duo 14, because it comes with Home Edition Windows 10 so bought a Windows 10 pro. After upgrade my windows dragging action buttons went missing. No matter how I drag the Windows title bar, the 3 pop up buttons (for shortcut dropping to screenpad plus or viewmax) just don't appear anymore. Can't find any information online to get it back. Please help.
10 REPLIES 10

AD09
Star III
Zenbook Pro Duo i9, i'm facing the same issue with the Action Menu, it makes the screenpad a bit less feasible for me without the 3pop-ups showing, kindly help with this problem, thanks. (i've tried turning the action menu on/off, also tried the snap windows, nothing has helped so far)

rodrigo_perez
Star I
Have you verified that the ASUS ScreenXpert Interface driver is loaded under System Devices in Device Manager? You may also need the ASUS System Control Interface V2 driver listed there as well. They should be available on the driver downloads support page.

AD09
Star III
hey @rodrigo.perez , both the drivers are mentioned under Device Manager but none of that seems to help so far, this problem has started to bug me now, thanks for your reply though but i really need a solution to this fix, any help appreciated.

starwarkev
Star I
Hello.
I don't know if anyone is still having this problem, but I had just received this Zenbook Duo myself a few days ago. I had just noticed that I had the problem where the Action Menu no longer really showed up anymore when moving my windows around.
When setting up a new computer the first setting I usually adjust the Performance Options, and I've determined that disabling the "Show window content while dragging" option was what disrupted my Action Menu, and by re-enabling it has fixed my Action Menu and it is now working just fine.
This was after trying many of the solutions mentioned here and in other discussions, and while I don't know if this will help anyone else, I sure hope it does.

AD09
Star III
starwarkev

Hello.

I don't know if anyone is still having this problem, but I had just received this Zenbook Duo myself a few days ago. I had just noticed that I had the problem where the Action Menu no longer really showed up anymore when moving my windows around.

When setting up a new computer the first setting I usually adjust the Performance Options, and I've determined that disabling the "Show window content while dragging" option was what disrupted my Action Menu, and by re-enabling it has fixed my Action Menu and it is now working just fine.

This was after trying many of the solutions mentioned here and in other discussions, and while I don't know if this will help anyone else, I sure hope it does.

View post
amazing, mine got fixed too, thanks mate!