This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenbook Duo ScreenPad problem

I have a Zenbook DUO ux582h and I have two big problems:
1) From yesterday my screenpad started to act as a Touchpad, more exactly as a scrollpad. I can't click to move windows I can't close windows when I interact with the screen it just scrolls my main Screen or selects the elements. I can't see a cursor and also I'm not in touchpad mode (it's not a gray rectangle on my screenpad with an X in the corner)
2) My sound stops working from time to time and I have to restart..

I'm using windows 11.
Thank for your help.
2 REPLIES 2

vigoreaux
Star I
Dragos Constantin

1) From yesterday my screenpad started to act as a Touchpad, more exactly as a scrollpad. I can't click to move windows I can't close windows when I interact with the screen it just scrolls my main Screen or selects the elements. I can't see a cursor and also I'm not in touchpad mode (it's not a gray rectangle on my screenpad with an X in the corner)

I'm using windows 11.

Thank for your help.

Having the same issue with the screenpad...waiting for ASUS to respond.

Falcon_ASUS
Dragos Constantin

I'm using windows 11.

Thank for your help.

@Dragos Constantin
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly o...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.