Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus zenbook duo app switcher wont working porperly

hallosarhang
Star I
i need help with laptop zenbook duo
while i open a tab and i want to extend the tab on both screen
it no longer shows the icon that would make the tab extend on both screens\
is it no longer available ? or it is a bug that need to be fixed?
~thanks
9 REPLIES 9

hallosarhang
Star I
its windows 11
the laptop is up to date in software

Falcon_ASUS
hallosarhang

its windows 11

the laptop is up to date in software

View post
@hallosarhang
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly o...Also, please install the following calibration tools.
Please download and install [ScreenPad2 Optimizer] correction program. Click here to download ScreenPad Optimizer.
Note: This tool will be able to correct the ScreenPad 2.0 resolution, rotation, ScreenPad 2.0 abnormal display, and ScreenPad 2.0 cannot operate,in order to ensure the operation of ScreenPad 2.0.
Thank you.

hallosarhang
Star I
thank you very much dear
my problem solved
I downloaded that link you sent & it restarted
now its fixed
again thank you very much 👏

antoniosgrift
Star II
First of all, install the [Intel Graphic] Driver with version 25.20.100.6619 or above. Please go to Device Manager and check the driver version first. 
Type and search [Device Manager] in the Windows search bar, then click [Open]. (The left-side search illustration below is in Windows 11, and the right side is Windows 10.)
In the Device Manager, find the [Display adapters] and right-click on the [Intel UHD Graphics]. On the drop-down menu, select [Properties]
Select the [Driver] tab, then check the [Driver Version].
If the driver version is higher than version 25.20.100.6619, please go to the next chapter to download and install the necessary drivers and utility programs.
If the driver version is lower than version 25.20.100.6619, please go back to the Device Manager and right-click on the [Intel UHD Graphics], then select [Update driver].
Click on [Search automatically for updated driver software] to update drivers online.

Regards,
Peter

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.