This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus UX434FL Battery Problem

garvitag843
Star I
I recently purchased my zenbook 14 UX434FL and it was giving me around 9-10 hours of battery life, and suddenly after 4 weeks, it's battery life dip to 3-4 hours, Please help
4 REPLIES 4

Vamp
Zen Master I
Same here... Maybe you should try turning the stream HDR off as well as playback settings to "optimize for battery life" also turning Tru2life helps... Also check Chrome or any other program in task manager for the battery consumption as sometimes chrome or other programs uses so much CPU usage due to some bug even when not using.
Also disable the not required application at the start-up in Task manager.

garvitag843
Star I
Vamp

Same here... Maybe you should try turning the stream HDR off as well as playback settings to "optimize for battery life" also turning Tru2life helps... Also check Chrome or any other program in task manager for the battery consumption as sometimes chrome or other programs uses so much CPU usage due to some bug even when not using.

Also disable the not required application at the start-up in Task manager.

View post
I did all the things you mentioned but nothing worked

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
garvitag843

I recently purchased my zenbook 14 UX434FL and it was giving me around 9-10 hours of battery life, and suddenly after 4 weeks, it's battery life dip to 3-4 hours, Please help

Asus UX434FL Battery Problem
use windows builtin power troubleshooter ,
also check the battery current charging full capacity . using powercfg command .

Vamp
Zen Master I
garvitag843

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/78429#Comment_78429

I did all the things you mentioned but nothing worked

View post
You can check the battery degradation in intel graphics command center > system > power... After a year of use I'm at 43.4 Wh... Which is like 13% degradation...