Battery or AC: both
Model: UX582LR - zenbook 15
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video: no need i guess
========================
Detailed description:
hi all,

got a brand new UX582LR for 8 months and its still brand new because i only can use it for 2 months i guess. it has some veird issues like:
if you are drawing some 3d and go to take a coffee and then come back i doesnt come back from sleep mode... i mean when it goes to sleep mode when you are using GPU needed operation it sleeps until the battery ends... it doesnt respond to power off button, holding power off button aswell. you need to wait until the battery ends. and while this sleep thing occures laptop continues to work but fans not, and it got hotter and hotter and hotter...
the issue is i have same problem on my old laptop, and when i remove the battery i can reboot my laptop, but with ux582... i cant. because battery is not accessible without a screwdriver.
so i asked from asus to check the issue, they gently accept my request took the laptop to service with amazing speed and changed my cooler pads done some update, replaced my battery does some check and send my laptop back, after that i relized somehow screenPad+ is not stable. I mean its not hold on the position it used to hold. and send the laptop to service again, they changed the screen and done something aswell i guess and send the laptop back to me again.

and now my stylus pen is not working... Do i need to send my laptop to service again ? because i loved to use this amazing machine, but some how i can't have the plesure...

thnx anyway.
uhm... if i may ask for a emergency battery cutoff swich for next UX models ? because it was so scary to wait its battery to be empty while it reaches un touchable heats.

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
ametemre
  1. System: windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: UX582LR - zenbook 15
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video: no need i guess

========================

Detailed description:

hi all,

got a brand new UX582LR for 8 months and its still brand new because i only can use it for 2 months i guess. it has some veird issues like:

if you are drawing some 3d and go to take a coffee and then come back i doesnt come back from sleep mode... i mean when it goes to sleep mode when you are using GPU needed operation it sleeps until the battery ends... it doesnt respond to power off button, holding power off button aswell. you need to wait until the battery ends. and while this sleep thing occures laptop continues to work but fans not, and it got hotter and hotter and hotter...

the issue is i have same problem on my old laptop, and when i remove the battery i can reboot my laptop, but with ux582... i cant. because battery is not accessible without a screwdriver.

so i asked from asus to check the issue, they gently accept my request took the laptop to service with amazing speed and changed my cooler pads done some update, replaced my battery does some check and send my laptop back, after that i relized somehow screenPad+ is not stable. I mean its not hold on the position it used to hold. and send the laptop to service again, they changed the screen and done something aswell i guess and send the laptop back to me again.

and now my stylus pen is not working... Do i need to send my laptop to service again ? because i loved to use this amazing machine, but some how i can't have the plesure...

thnx anyway.

uhm... if i may ask for a emergency battery cutoff swich for next UX models ? because it was so scary to wait its battery to be empty while it reaches un touchable heats.

ASUS SA201H Stylus Pen not working after laptop came back from service repair
@ametemre
According to what you described, I would suggest you bring back your laptop and stylus pen to our service center again. I have sent you a message, please check. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ametemre
Star I
System: windows 10
Battery or AC: both
Model: UX582LR - zenbook 15
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video: no need i guess
========================
Detailed description:
hi all,

thnx anyway.

ametemre
Star I
No need to be sorry, i answered your message. its not a problem caused from your company. its caused because of VATAN Computers sales policy. they asked me to make insurance to my computer and i said no, i didnt know they sell me a display item and display items cannot be changed with a new one. this is how they turn around the laws.

the device is amazing and it has no match. thank you for developing such a device.

Falcon_ASUS
ametemre

No need to be sorry, i answered your message. its not a problem caused from your company. its caused because of VATAN Computers sales policy. they asked me to make insurance to my computer and i said no, i didnt know they sell me a display item and display items cannot be changed with a new one. this is how they turn around the laws.

the device is amazing and it has no match. thank you for developing such a device.

View post
@ametemre
I have forwarded the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.