System: Window 11
Battery or AC: Both
Model: Zenbook Flip 13 UX363EA
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
My asus pen stopped working a few days ago and the problem still persists even though I have replaced the battery. This is not the first time that the pen stops working. I have been facing this issue since I got my laptop. When it is not working, I will usually wait for a few minutes and then it works again. Is there any way to fix the pen cos I really need the pen for my schoolwork? Thank you
3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello berniceee and thank you for reaching out.
Please refer to the link below and check the compatibility model to see that the ASUS Pen Stylus SA200H does not support the UX363EA:
Active stylus SA200H - Tech Specs|Stylus|ASUS GlobalThe UX363EA is supported with ASUS Pen (SA201H).
Thank you.

Willjoe
Star II

If it is not using batteries, make sure the stylus is fully charged. If it is still not working, try restarting the device you are trying to use the stylus with or using it with another compatible device. If this should still not work contact us, or the manufacturer o the device.

Regards,

Will

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.