This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows key on my keyboard stuck although it is not stuck physically.

aimaoweingken
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC:
Model: Vivobook S series
Frequency of occurrence: Random
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:The windows key on my laptop appears pressed although the key is not pressed on the physical keyboard and it is not stuck on the physical keyboard. It happens randomly and whenever this happens and I open the on-screen keyboard the key appears pressed. Then on double clicking the windows keys on the on screen keyboard it becomes normal. Can anyone tell me whether the problem is with the physical keyboard or a software issue?
6 REPLIES 6

faisal0
Star I

My Windows key has stopped working. Although there was no physical impact on it.

justindickens
Star I

Do you use a licensed Windows? I've heard a lot of complaints about the Windows key not working from people who use a pirated operating system. The Windows key links the computer to Microsoft, so you need a licensed version to make it work. The cost of a license from an official developer is very high, so I recommend you to buy a Windows activation key from https://mylegitkeys.com/product/windows-10-enterprise-product-key-32-64-bit. I am sure that this will help you to solve the problem, and additionally you will get all the features that the Microsoft team has developed.