This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vivobook S Flip 14

stanjang
Star I
I found a Vivobook S Flip 14" laptop at Best Buy Canada (model# TN3402QA-BB51T), but this model isn't on Asus Canada's website. When I search the internet for "Asus Vivobook TN3402", I get hits on Asus' global website. This model appears to be the new (2022) Flip Vivobook.
But I'm still wondering why there are no references to this model in Canada at all (besides Best Buy). i.e. no other retailers have it nor does Asus Canada.
I do see the Vivobook TM420 which is a flip laptop in Canada but it appears to be old (released 2020).
I'm just wanting to confirm that this TN3402 at Best Buy isn't an old model nor a model that was made specifically for Best Buy.
I'm not able to post the link to this model at Best Buy, but you can find it by searching "asus vivobook s flip 14 bestbuy"
Thanks,
Stan
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
stanjang

I found a Vivobook S Flip 14" laptop at Best Buy Canada (model# TN3402QA-BB51T), but this model isn't on Asus Canada's website. When I search the internet for "Asus Vivobook TN3402", I get hits on Asus' global website. This model appears to be the new (2022) Flip Vivobook.

But I'm still wondering why there are no references to this model in Canada at all (besides Best Buy). i.e. no other retailers have it nor does Asus Canada.

I do see the Vivobook TM420 which is a flip laptop in Canada but it appears to be old (released 2020).

I'm just wanting to confirm that this TN3402 at Best Buy isn't an old model nor a model that was made specifically for Best Buy.

I'm not able to post the link to this model at Best Buy, but you can find it by searching "asus vivobook s flip 14 bestbuy"

Thanks,

Stan

Vivobook S Flip 14
@stanjang
TN3402QA is not an old model. If you do not see this model on Asus Canada's website, it may be that this model is not sold locally in Canada. The following is the information I found from our global website.
Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED (TN3402)|Laptops For Home|ASUS GlobalThank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.