This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vivo Book K3502Z OLED 2023 Turbo Boost?

FrankW
Star II

My Intel 12700H CPU runs at only 1.2 GHz maximum while the Base frequency is 2.3 GHz how to use Turbo Boost with my laptop, this is supposed to be available but nothing is mentioned in MyAsus app.?

5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS

@FrankW
Please refer to the following FAQ to confirm if it meets your requirements.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix Intel CPU Turbo boost cannot reach the highest frequency
Thank you.

@Falcon_ASUS 
Hi, I read on the Intel website that my BIOS is supposed to have an option to enable/disable TBTM version 3.0 (Intel's Turbo Boost driver) but I just checked my BIOS and there is no such option.

I am on balanced Power Plan, and I know this plan throttles my CPU. I want to know where Intel's Turbo Boost app/driver, I don't see the Turbo Boost option anywhere in the MyAsus app. If this is built-in the Intel devices, what Intel device triggers "Turbo Boost" automatically when using High Performance Plan?
Thanks

Frank

@FrankW 
I have forwarded the information to the relevant department.
We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

@FrankW
It has been confirmed with the technical department that the Intel Turbo Boost on the laptop is enabled by default, and there are no BIOS options to change this. You can use the "High Performance" power plan and have the laptop connected to the charger for it to work. Turbo Boost will be activated based on the INTEL CPU's own decision. There is no need to install additional applications or drivers. 
Overview of Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0

Thank you.