an7u
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Freezing touchpad
Model: N580VD VivoBook Pro 15
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

Last edited by an7u on 2019/7/1 18:13 Hello, i bought VivoBook Pro 15 before 1 month and half. Immediately i installed Windows 10 and after that all drivers from my CD in the box and some of them I updated from internet. After that starts my problem with the touchpad. When you scrall, when you move the touchpad freezed for few seconds and after that everything is good. When I returned my laptop in service they sad that there isn't problem. I tried everything and i think that the problem is comming from windows 10 and all drivers from Asus. Do you have method to repair this problem, because is very anoying. Now i stopped all guesters and i am using only left button, right button and move (the problem is again here).
12 REPLIES 12

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
try to use 12.0 0.20 touch pad driver. only install .inf file Don't use Setup.exe

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello an7u, Have you updated BIOS to Version 317? https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-VivoBook-Pro-15-N580VD/HelpDesk_Download/ Thank you for messaging us. Have a nice day.

an7u
Star I
RAJU2529 posted on 2019/7/2 00:32 try to use 12.0 0.20 touch pad driver. only install .inf file Don't use Setup.exe
From where to download this file, because in asus site is only old version ?

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
an7u posted on 2019/7/2 17:14 From where to download this file, because in asus site is only old version ?
i downloaded from asus site only.