This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number incorrect - can't register!

valkyrjan
Star I
System: Windows 11 Home, 22H2
Model: S15 K3502Z
========================
Hi, I bought the above model on Friday and I'm trying to register the product to my account. However, everything I try just says that the serial number is not recognised or invalid. It was pre-filled on the MyASUS app, I re-typed it by reading it off the base of the device and I have run the command "wmic bios get serialnumber" to try and get the serial number. All of these methods show the same s/n but it is not being recognised via the app or account section of the Asus website.
I also tried contacting Asus support via the app but was not allowed due to the s/n not being recognised.
Bit worried about this, any ideas?
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
valkyrjan
  1. System: Windows 11 Home, 22H2
  2. Model: S15 K3502Z

========================

Hi, I bought the above model on Friday and I'm trying to register the product to my account. However, everything I try just says that the serial number is not recognised or invalid. It was pre-filled on the MyASUS app, I re-typed it by reading it off the base of the device and I have run the command "wmic bios get serialnumber" to try and get the serial number. All of these methods show the same s/n but it is not being recognised via the app or account section of the Asus website.

I also tried contacting Asus support via the app but was not allowed due to the s/n not being recognised.

Bit worried about this, any ideas?

Serial number incorrect - can't register!
@valkyrjan
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.