Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
2 REPLIES 2

AJGrey
Star I
My Asus Vivobook does not pick up my powerpoint projector as a second display trough the HDMI cable.
I have chequed all the hardware including the cables and there is no problem, I connected other laptops on the same HDMI cable and they worked 100%. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the graphic drivers. I am using a HDMI to VGA converter on the HDMI port as my Projector does not have a HDMI port.
Everyrting was working fine nd then suddenly its not working. I even bought a new HDMI to VGA converter. It then worked fine for a week or two and then the same problem started. It is very clear to me that the problem is the Laptop and not the Converter or the HDMI port or cable, I have really tried all possible solutions suggested on the internet. PLEASE HELP ME.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
AJGrey

My Asus Vivobook does not pick up my powerpoint projector as a second display trough the HDMI cable.

I have chequed all the hardware including the cables and there is no problem, I connected other laptops on the same HDMI cable and they worked 100%. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the graphic drivers. I am using a HDMI to VGA converter on the HDMI port as my Projector does not have a HDMI port.

Everyrting was working fine nd then suddenly its not working. I even bought a new HDMI to VGA converter. It then worked fine for a week or two and then the same problem started. It is very clear to me that the problem is the Laptop and not the Converter or the HDMI port or cable, I have really tried all possible solutions suggested on the internet. PLEASE HELP ME.

View post
take your laptop to the nearest Asus service center, to check real the HDMI port projector is working or not after connecting to your laptop via HDMI 1.2 or 2.0 port.
Normally we cannot 100% work guarantee on VGA convertor