This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return laptop within 7 days of purchase

Hi, 

I am Athul Yesudas I brought Vivobook X1504VA, Serial Number: R7N0CV21164130B, on 03/04/2024. But I am not satisfied with my product so I need to return it before 7 days and buy another product from the ASUS store. I bought this laptop from the Asus Online Store. For this return purpose, I have been contacting customer service for so long to get a DOA certificate. But the customer service is very bad as they can't even understand my problem properly. Finally, they asked me to visit the nearby Asus Authorised Service Center and also they sent me the address of the service center via email. The following is the address they have given me " ADDRESS- DR NO 111249/1/1; 1ST FLOOR; POOJA TALLURI COMPLEX; OPP TO HDFC BANK BEGUMPET 500016. ". They have provided 3 contact numbers but not a single number is answering my call. So I visited the Asus Online Store Locator and found some even they are not picking up the call. It's been a headache for me for the past couple of days.

Please Kindly provide me with some solutions as today is the day of return ie 7th day from the date of purchase.

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS

@athulyesudas321
In your situation, I would recommend contacting the customer service of the online platform to expedite the handling of the return process. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.