System: ASUS Vivobook F512
Battery or AC: AC
Model: Vivobook 2019 F512 15''
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: Windows 10 Home
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
The Asus Vivobook laptop 15'' out of warranty. I think I lost the internal SATA HDD 2.5'' cable and the plastic blue outer bracket both came with laptop in original box. I want to run additional HDDs attach to
laptop board and WANT the internal SATA "FLAT ribbon" cable for 2.5'' HDD port to the motherboard connector (white plastic connector on board with some identification number). I don't find support in my state helpful and need some cables from oversea or something!? I want something else for the Vivobook laptop too so can someone point to what websites I can buy online Vivobook 2019 spare parts? Kind of really want these things for the laptop's upgrade. Don't know where to get the spare parts for 2019 Asus laptops in my state. So all the help please.
I probably will need international delivery options or something. Thanks.
1 REPLY 1

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
boyacctweb2001
  1. System: ASUS Vivobook F512
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: Vivobook 2019 F512 15''
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS: Windows 10 Home
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

The Asus Vivobook laptop 15'' out of warranty. I think I lost the internal SATA HDD 2.5'' cable and the plastic blue outer bracket both came with laptop in original box. I want to run additional HDDs attach to

laptop board and WANT the internal SATA "FLAT ribbon" cable for 2.5'' HDD port to the motherboard connector (white plastic connector on board with some identification number). I don't find support in my state helpful and need some cables from oversea or something!? I want something else for the Vivobook laptop too so can someone point to what websites I can buy online Vivobook 2019 spare parts? Kind of really want these things for the laptop's upgrade. Don't know where to get the spare parts for 2019 Asus laptops in my state. So all the help please.

I probably will need international delivery options or something. Thanks.

Replacement parts SATA 2.5'' cable
You can try with below site.
Asus Accessories | Spare Parts and Accessories for Asus Productsbut I am not give guarantee of that website.
best way is, to get that spared parts from asus service center with paid amount.
or else go to wholesale old laptop sale shop cum service center and get the required parts with repaired of your laptop.
I knew some of the laptop service centers having old laptop with all spared parts.
if you are living in india, you can get from Amazon India online shop and from Flipkart online shop.