Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Problem occurs regardless
Model: Vivobook S15 532FA,
Frequency of occurrence: constant
Reset OS: ?
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: Recently purchased a refurbished S15. The screenpad simply shows a repeat image of the main screen, but is rotated 90 degrees anticlockwise. I have tried to download the screenpad toolbar from Windows Store but I am unable to launch the app - it simply reloads the windows store page (i do not know if anything else is supposed to happen). When playing around yesterday, I think I managed to turn it off but cannot remember if this was by uninstalling the toolbar again or by turning it off via f6.
The f6 option simply turns the touchpad on/off - no mention of screenpad and when trying to download other apps eg ScreenXpert do not install on the laptop and the MyAsus app does not support the download of apps through it.

Any advice is welcome!
2 REPLIES 2

petewflynn
Star I
As an update, I have played around and now have a 'screenpad mode' appear when I press F6. However, this now just gives me a zoomed in version of the desktop screen that is still rotated 90 degrees

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Pete,
S532FA is having screenpad 2.0, which does not need to install screenpad toolbar.
Please refer to below link to reinstall the drivers that you need.
Be careful that the installation order must be followed.

[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS notebook...VivoBook S15 S532|Laptops For Home|ASUS Global
Thank you.