- System: Windows 11 (10.0.22000.556)
- Battery or AC: AC
- Model: X513UA_M513UA
- Frequency of occurrence: At logon
- Reset OS:
- Screenshot or video: Attached
When I log in my user session, my desktop's wallpaper systematically changes to another picture. It looks like this happens when I enable the "Pixel Shift" feature in ASUS OLED Care (in MyASUS app).
Video of the issue is attached to this post.
- Observe that, at the start of the video, my background displays the Moon;
- In Settings -> Personalization -> Background, notice that the "Personalize your background" setting is set to Picture, and the latest picture in the roll is my actual background;
- Then, in MyASUS app, as soon as the Pixel Shift setting is enabled, observe that the desktop background gets changed.
I can change my desktop wallpaper in Windows settings, and it would stick until I log off. As soon as I log off/log back on, Pixel Shift changes the wallpaper.
If it can help to troubleshoot, know that the wallpaper that gets set after enabling Pixel Shift is the same background as another user account's (my partner has chosen that elephant image as her desktop background in her own user account).
Other users have reported the same issue in this community:
Pixel Shift - Changes the desktop wallpaper at every logon
I will forward the information you reported to the relevant department to confirm whether it is a normal phenomenon. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.
**I have sent you a message, please check.