This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need new System Control Interface for Windows 11 - F12 (Launch my ASUS) doesn't work after upgrade!

Jherane
Star II
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: Both
Model: ASUS K513EA OLED
Frequency of occurrence: All the time
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video: N/A
========================
Detailed description:here needs to be a new control interface version for Windows 11, the on screen displays for the function keys only worked with my stock system and disappeared after upgrading to Windows 11. Only installing ATK drivers returns the on screen displays for a few keys but camera off (F10) shows nothing to indicate it has been pressed as well as F12 (launch my ASUS) does not work.
Yes I have my ASUS installed and the latest ASUS controlled Interface v3 as well as the latest ATK tools and the My ASUS App checked for updates. Please help! This affects a number of users.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
Jherane
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: ASUS K513EA OLED
  4. Frequency of occurrence: All the time
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video: N/A

========================

Detailed description:here needs to be a new control interface version for Windows 11, the on screen displays for the function keys only worked with my stock system and disappeared after upgrading to Windows 11. Only installing ATK drivers returns the on screen displays for a few keys but camera off (F10) shows nothing to indicate it has been pressed as well as F12 (launch my ASUS) does not work.

Yes I have my ASUS installed and the latest ASUS controlled Interface v3 as well as the latest ATK tools and the My ASUS App checked for updates. Please help! This affects a number of users.

Need new System Control Interface for Windows 11 - F12 (Launch my ASUS) doesn't work after upgrade!
@Jherane
Please try the following troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix Keyboard problems | Official Support | ASUS GlobalIf the situation remains the same, I would suggest you to bring back your mobile to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.