This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip 14 VRAM

jagiela987
Star I
Hi I have a asus vivobook flip 14 with ryzen 7 4700u procesor and 16 gb ram. Can i increase a Video ram from 512 MB to 1 or 2 gb. Please answer
3 REPLIES 3

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
jagiela987

Hi I have a asus vivobook flip 14 with ryzen 7 4700u procesor and 16 gb ram. Can i increase a Video ram from 512 MB to 1 or 2 gb. Please answer

Flip 14 VRAM
As per my knowledge, we can increase VRAM to a few MB only on certain desktop motherboards by adjusting values in BIOS settings.
but not on laptop motherboards.,

jagiela987
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/49910/flip-14-vram

As per my knowledge, we can increase VRAM to a few MB only on certain desktop motherboards by adjusting values in BIOS settings.

but not on laptop motherboards.,

View post
the problem is that on my old asus laptop this possibility was blocked and on this vivobook this possibility was blocked (sorry for my bad english)

Falcon_ASUS
jagiela987

Flip 14 VRAM
@jagiela987
Unfortunately, according to the service policy, we are unable to provide this service. If you change the VRAM by yourself, the laptop's warranty will be forfeited. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.