This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerprint sensor

Alike others, I too having issue with Window 11 not recognising the Finger Print Sensor
I see an unprofessional communication from someone to a previous enquiry before thread was closed. The final communication by the responder stated that Asus Vivobook Pro 15 OLED M5000 series do not finger print sensor and to take it back to the dealer for a laptop with fingerprint sensor (I wonder if he stayed with Asus following that response?).
I too identified having the fingerprint security technology as a bonus for choosing my Asus Vivobook Pro 15 OLED M5000 Ryzen 9.
I have been looking for a solution to Windows 11 informing me that no fingerprint sensor identified on my laptop (as a login option)
Advertisements here in Australia clearly states fingerprint sensor. As too the actual Asus shop advertisement page (please look up your own advertising and spec page). If the responder is correct, then there is false advertising happening here, and an Asus investigation into the matter is urgently required.
Not a big deal for me. But the responder communication was hash.
Nevertheless would not mind a solution too. Thanks.
Regards
*was not able to link websites as posting prevented this option
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
leoalexanderscott

Alike others, I too having issue with Window 11 not recognising the Finger Print Sensor

I see an unprofessional communication from someone to a previous enquiry before thread was closed. The final communication by the responder stated that Asus Vivobook Pro 15 OLED M5000 series do not finger print sensor and to take it back to the dealer for a laptop with fingerprint sensor (I wonder if he stayed with Asus following that response?).

I too identified having the fingerprint security technology as a bonus for choosing my Asus Vivobook Pro 15 OLED M5000 Ryzen 9.

I have been looking for a solution to Windows 11 informing me that no fingerprint sensor identified on my laptop (as a login option)

Advertisements here in Australia clearly states fingerprint sensor. As too the actual Asus shop advertisement page (please look up your own advertising and spec page). If the responder is correct, then there is false advertising happening here, and an Asus investigation into the matter is urgently required.

Not a big deal for me. But the responder communication was hash.

Nevertheless would not mind a solution too. Thanks.

Regards

*was not able to link websites as posting prevented this option

Fingerprint sensor
@leoalexanderscott
Could you please tell me the model of the laptop you are using?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS GlobalI have also sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

Model is M3509QA-L1136W

Just checking in if had a chance to look at specs. Its not the end of the world. I just seen the advertised feature as a bonus extra. Finishing off setting up the new computer for my preferences. Researching how to get the fingerprint to work Windows 11.
Reminder the model is M3509QA-L1136W
Thankyou 🙂

Falcon_ASUS
leoalexanderscott

Just checking in if had a chance to look at specs. Its not the end of the world. I just seen the advertised feature as a bonus extra. Finishing off setting up the new computer for my preferences. Researching how to get the fingerprint to work Windows 11.

Reminder the model is M3509QA-L1136W

Thankyou 🙂

View post
@leoalexanderscott
Unfortunately, your product itself is shipped without fingerprint function. If you have any questions, we will suggest you report to the dealer. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.