Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Model: Asus Vivobook Pro K3500PC
Frequency of occurrence: Every time
Reset OS: Twice
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Even if I put the computer's fans in performance mode, the GPU fan hangs at 4500 RPM and the computer gets hot. Sometimes it gets fixed after restarting and it goes up to 6700 RPM. I've updated the BIOS to the latest version on Windows in MyASUS, but the problem persists.

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
efedkltr
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: Asus Vivobook Pro K3500PC
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Every time
  5. Reset OS: Twice
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Even if I put the computer's fans in performance mode, the GPU fan hangs at 4500 RPM and the computer gets hot. Sometimes it gets fixed after restarting and it goes up to 6700 RPM. I've updated the BIOS to the latest version on Windows in MyASUS, but the problem persists.

Fan Speed Slowdown
@efedkltr
Please try the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - Overheating (Fan) issue of ASUS laptop | Official Support | ASUS GlobalSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

willjoe2442
Star III
Check the heat sink also on the CPU. If dust has accumulated in the heat sink finials then blow it out with a can of clean air. Try running the machine with the cover off to see if the extra airflow cures the problem. Your PC may be overheating causing the fan(s) to speed up to cool thing down

Regards,
Will

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.