cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dot in Display & warranty issue

Fayez
Star I
Hello guys,

I purchased brand new Asus Notebook X415ep from Dubai. Then I left my job and went to Pakistan permanently. Suddenly my laptop developed White DOT in Display.
I contacted Asus Pakistan online and they told me that laptop is purchased abroad and they will not make warranty claim in Pakistan. I have to take it back to Dubai for warranty claim
Now I'm stuck in middle. I've brand new laptop with warranty but because I left that country Asus will not allow me to make warranty claim in Pakistan.
Guys help me what to do? Problem is white DOT in Display. I'll attach picture if I've option here
Thanks
img-20220208-121958.jpg
img-20220205-wa0003.jpg
img-20220205-wa0001.jpg
img-20220205-wa0001.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
Fayez

Hello guys,

I purchased brand new Asus Notebook X415ep from Dubai. Then I left my job and went to Pakistan permanently. Suddenly my laptop developed White DOT in Display.

I contacted Asus Pakistan online and they told me that laptop is purchased abroad and they will not make warranty claim in Pakistan. I have to take it back to Dubai for warranty claim

Now I'm stuck in middle. I've brand new laptop with warranty but because I left that country Asus will not allow me to make warranty claim in Pakistan.

Guys help me what to do? Problem is white DOT in Display. I'll attach picture if I've option here

Thanks

img-20220208-121958.jpg

img-20220205-wa0003.jpg

img-20220205-wa0001.jpg

img-20220205-wa0001.jpg

Dot in Display & warranty issue
@Fayez
Since I cannot confirm the actual condition of your laptop. Based on the picture you provided, the white dot on the screen may be caused by external force. In this case, it is usually dealt with by paying a replacement screen. As Pakistan is not covered by the international warranty, I would recommend that you check with local repair center if it can be handled as a paid repair. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
** Gloab Warranty Information https://www.asus.com/support/images/upload/warranty/global_Notebook.pdf