Battery or AC: AC
Model: K571GT
Frequency of occurrence: Constant
Reset OS: N/a
Screenshot or video: Attached
========================
Detailed description:
Hello,
I have an ASUS K571GT laptop and on my monitor, the bottom row of pixels is no longer working, so the bottom 1/3 of the taskbar is black/stopped working.
I can still see my tabs open, and the names of the tabs, but in the bottom right corner, I can see the time, but the date is pretty much gone/submerged.
But otherwise, the laptop and everything else is fine.
I've checked and all the drivers is up to date, windows, etc. Everything is up to date. Even tried uninstalling the video and graphics driver, and restarting the computer so it automatically reinstalls itself, hoping that would have solved the problem, but it hasn't. Problem remains in safemode.

I'm guessing it's a hardware problem at this point.
Anybody else run into this issue? Solutions?
-A

Thank you.
scramble1.jpg
scramble2.jpg
scramble3.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
the_bullet_01
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: K571GT
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Constant
  5. Reset OS: N/a
  6. Screenshot or video: Attached

========================

Detailed description:

Hello,

I have an ASUS K571GT laptop and on my monitor, the bottom row of pixels is no longer working, so the bottom 1/3 of the taskbar is black/stopped working.

I can still see my tabs open, and the names of the tabs, but in the bottom right corner, I can see the time, but the date is pretty much gone/submerged.

But otherwise, the laptop and everything else is fine.

I've checked and all the drivers is up to date, windows, etc. Everything is up to date. Even tried uninstalling the video and graphics driver, and restarting the computer so it automatically reinstalls itself, hoping that would have solved the problem, but it hasn't. Problem remains in safemode.

I'm guessing it's a hardware problem at this point.

Anybody else run into this issue? Solutions?

-A

Thank you.

scramble1.jpg

scramble2.jpg

scramble3.jpg

Defect in Monitor?
@the_bullet_01
According to your description, it may be caused by the screen cable.
please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.