Star I
System:
Battery or AC:
Model: X515JAB
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: 11
Screenshot or video:
========================
intel converged security and management engine v2415.1.42.0 ( chipset ). keeps asking to be downloaded and installed, which i have done but every time i reboot / log back in the update is still there wanting me to download and install again in MyASUS.
Bios is updated as is windows, anyone else having this issue and found a resolution? thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS
DAZ2002
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: X515JAB
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS: 11
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

intel converged security and management engine v2415.1.42.0 ( chipset ). keeps asking to be downloaded and installed, which i have done but every time i reboot / log back in the update is still there wanting me to download and install again in MyASUS.

Bios is updated as is windows, anyone else having this issue and found a resolution? thanks in advance.

Chipset update ?
@DAZ2002
If you uninstall and reinstall MyASUS, does the situation improve?

DAZ2002
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/67279/chipset-update

@DAZ2002

If you uninstall and reinstall MyASUS, does the situation improve?

View post
No, i uninstalled/ reinstalled MyASUS and the chipset driver is still requested to download. Thank you for the reply.

Falcon_ASUS
DAZ2002

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/243030#Comment_243030

No, i uninstalled/ reinstalled MyASUS and the chipset driver is still requested to download. Thank you for the reply.

View post
@DAZ2002
What is the MyASUS version you are currently using?
Please provide the following path file and upload it to the cloud storage and provide me with the link, I will pass to our technical unit for further confirmation.
C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ASUS System Control Interface\log
C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Packages\B9ECED6F.ASUSPCAssistant_qmba6cd70vzyy\LocalState\log
I have sent you a message, you can provide the link through this message.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

DAZ2002
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/243129#Comment_243129

@DAZ2002

What is the MyASUS version you are currently using?

Please provide the following path file and upload it to the cloud storage and provide me with the link, I will pass to our technical unit for further confirmation.

C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ASUS System Control Interface\log

C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Packages\B9ECED6F.ASUSPCAssistant_qmba6cd70vzyy\LocalState\log

I have sent you a message, you can provide the link through this message.

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
There are multiple logs in both those paths, thank you for your reply, we may have to do a remote connect and let the Engineer pick out the correct log.