This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera On/Off Hotkey (F10) and Launch My ASUS (F12) not working after Windows 11 fresh install.

Jherane
Star II
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: ASUS VivoBook OLED K515EA
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description Does anyone have any ideas how to fix? Installing ATK tools does not fix the problem.
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
Jherane
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: ASUS VivoBook OLED K515EA
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description Does anyone have any ideas how to fix? Installing ATK tools does not fix the problem.

Camera On/Off Hotkey (F10) and Launch My ASUS (F12) not working after Windows 11 fresh install.
@Jherane
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix Keyboard problems | Official Support | ASUS GlobalIf the situation remains the same, I would recommend that you restore the system.
[Windows 11/10] How to reset the PC and remove all of my personal files, apps and settings | Officia...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

gnpaone
Star I
I too have the same issue. The hotkey is working but the flyout is not showing up like for touchpad on/off, keyboard backlight, camera on/off, myasus (app is working - opening from start menu and all but not using f12). There's no issue with keyboard, all keys are working fine, checked it, it's a software problem, is there any setting or registry to change to get back those flyout showing those functionality?

Jherane
Star II
gnpaone

I too have the same issue. The hotkey is working but the flyout is not showing up like for touchpad on/off, keyboard backlight, camera on/off, myasus (app is working - opening from start menu and all but not using f12). There's no issue with keyboard, all keys are working fine, checked it, it's a software problem, is there any setting or registry to change to get back those flyout showing those functionality?

View post
@Falcon_ASUS Tried everything that you mentioned in your post to no avail, here is someone else above with a similar issue, could you provide additional help? My keys work with the exception of launch my ASUS, I'm just not able to see the fly outs (on screen displays) @gnpaone . Were you able to resolve the issue?

Falcon_ASUS
Jherane

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201972#Comment_201972

@Falcon_ASUS Tried everything that you mentioned in your post to no avail, here is someone else above with a similar issue, could you provide additional help? My keys work with the exception of launch my ASUS, I'm just not able to see the fly outs (on screen displays) @gnpaone . Were you able to resolve the issue?

View post
@Jherane
If the situation remains the same, I would suggest you to bring back your mobile to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.