Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
7 REPLIES 7

Putt_Putt
Star I
The laptop is a vivobook N552VX 15inch 2016
The HDD has finally failed. i purchased and installed a new ssd, and added additional stick of ram.
I have win10 on usb to load but cannot get into bios to change boot sequence. Have tried F2 and Esc keys but no success. The boot screen seems to be a fast boot.
Any help much appreciated.
Kindest Regards

Falcon_ASUS
Putt Putt

The laptop is a vivobook N552VX 15inch 2016

The HDD has finally failed. i purchased and installed a new ssd, and added additional stick of ram.

I have win10 on usb to load but cannot get into bios to change boot sequence. Have tried F2 and Esc keys but no success. The boot screen seems to be a fast boot.

Any help much appreciated.

Kindest Regards

View post
@Putt Putt
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Windows 11/10] How to create and use installation media to reinstall Windows 11/10 via USB drive | ...[Notebook/AIO] Troubleshooting - How to fix the problem that cannot find drives when installing Wind...Thank you.

Putt_Putt
Star I
Thanks for the reply
As mentioned in my post the HDD has failed, i cannot get into windows recovery partition to turn of fast boot.
I have already used the windows media tool to make my bootable usb stick of Win10.
But now i need to enter bios somehow.
PLease can anyone help

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Putt Putt

Thanks for the reply

As mentioned in my post the HDD has failed, i cannot get into windows recovery partition to turn of fast boot.

I have already used the windows media tool to make my bootable usb stick of Win10.

But now i need to enter bios somehow.

PLease can anyone help

View post
Keep pressing f2 key, until boot menu comes up.