This widget could not be displayed.
VivoBook
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I need help of GlideX

Hi Zenfans! I have just recently purchased a VivoBook 16, when I open and update the (pre-installed) GlideX App it always say, "Please update GlideX for Windows to the latest version." yeah, I did. And when I tried to connect to my device which is my...

aama.jpg

Return laptop within 7 days of purchase

Hi, I am Athul Yesudas I brought Vivobook X1504VA, Serial Number: R7N0CV21164130B, on 03/04/2024. But I am not satisfied with my product so I need to return it before 7 days and buy another product from the ASUS store. I bought this laptop from the A...

Indicator light

My battery indicator light is not  turning on when i shutdown my laptop and started chargingUsually its always workingAny solution?Im using vivobook

VIVOBOOK 14 X1404

Is it possible to replace the SSD disk it has, for a 2 TB disk, and does it need to be recovered or are there two inputs. Thanks

ASAS1 by Star I
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late customer service

I have the Asus Vivobook pro 15 oled,its battery is not working properly so I called the customer care and they arranged a technician,but i still haven't recieved the service yet and my warranty will also expire 2 days from now.What will I do if my w...

Fingerprint Reader for Vevobook M1603QA

Hello All!Is it possible to add "Fingerprint Reader" to the VivoBook M1603QA ifit was initially bought without it?I was given the VivoBook M1603QA as a gift.I would like to add the fingerprint reader to the touchpad (where it would have been if bough...

CPU drops to 0.38GHz after charging or uncharging

Hello! I bought an Asus Vivobook pro 15 last week and found that after connecting or disconnecting the charger the CPU drops from 3,29GHz to 0.38GHz.Entering into sleep mode or rebooting fixes the issue, but as you understand it's very annoying havin...

pgr by Star I
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product key

Hi there, I need to get my product key. Unfortunately, I threw away the box of notebook. How can I get my product key again? Thank you in advance for your help!

Nargiz by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos