- System: Windows 10
- Battery or AC: Both Battery and AC
- Model: K451LN-WX005H
- Frequency of occurrence: Very frequently
Hi, My Asus K451LN laptop built-in webcam keeps flickering on and off and the image is not stable (For Camera app, Zoom and Google Meet); this has been happening for several months. I have uninstalled/installed the webcam driver but it doesn't solve the problem. Antivirus and application access to the camera has also been fully allowed. I checked on the Asus Support site and my bios has been updated to the latest (WinFlash shows a message that my Bios has already been updated to the latest available when I attempted to download and load the Bios from the Asus support site).
I noticed that @Blake_ASUS is able to provide a Bios based on previous closed discussions on Webcam issues in this forum. Could I kindly obtain the relevant Bios version for my laptop?
ASUS K451LN Webcam keeps flickering on and off
oliverluketaylorIf you have tried to reinstall the driver but the situation remains the same. Please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.
- System: W10
- Battery or AC: AC
- Model: S15 Asus Vivobook model S532FA
- Frequency of occurrence: Random (most calls via Zoom and Microsoft Teams)
- Description: The webcam image has the occasional green flicker. I have removed and re-installed drivers with no success.
Webcam Screen Flickers Green During Online Video Calls