cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Asus ROG phone update

Yash04
Star I

Hi!

I am sending this message with a very high hope. Although I would totally understand if you all are busy but I truly hope that either one of you experts see this. 

My name's Yash. I have an ASUS ROG PHONE, the first one and I want to update to android 9 badly. I have never done any update manually, nor have I installed any packages so basically, I am a noob. Please do tell me in the easiest way as to how I can update my phone to android 9. Please please explain it to me considering myself as a 5 year old. I would be extremely grateful for your efforts and I surely will remember you for my life as an idol. Please please do help me

Yash04_1-1710998677569.jpeg

 This is the software info. 

Yash04_2-1710998677690.jpeg

 Tried installing these like people said, to the internal storage but no help. I truly beg you to help me as there are no videos out there on this(which I totally understand, it's an old phone :(. )

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Falcon_ASUS

@Yash04
Unfortunately, the ZS600KL is an earlier model and has now ceased to receive maintenance and updates.
If you have a need for a system upgrade across versions, we recommend visiting a service center where our staff can assist you. 
You can find service center locations at the following link: 
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS

@Yash04
Unfortunately, the ZS600KL is an earlier model and has now ceased to receive maintenance and updates.
If you have a need for a system upgrade across versions, we recommend visiting a service center where our staff can assist you. 
You can find service center locations at the following link: 
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.