This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

android 10

Sakis
Star II
We are reaching the end of 2020 and we finally want something official about whether we will get android 10

13 REPLIES 13

hermantan89
Rising Star I
I suggest upgrading your cellphone, so you can still enjoy the latest features from ROG. What this statement wrong? Even asus employees and moderators will agree with this. Right?

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
hermantan89

I suggest upgrading your cellphone, so you can still enjoy the latest features from ROG. What this statement wrong? Even asus employees and moderators will agree with this. Right?

View post
Get the foh. If you want to buy another Rog Phone go buy it. Stop asking people to waste money on this crappy device.

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
It is confirmed that there is no Android 10 update plan for ZS600KL.

henrychen173

ASUS 您好,

ROG 1 何時有機會升上 10?請給時間表,大家已經等候多時,你們確定有或沒有也請給個回覆好。

謝謝

ROG 1 何時有機會升上 10?請給時間表

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Sakis
We are reaching the end of 2020 and we finally want something official about whether we will get android 10

android 10
There are no plans to update ZS600KL to android 10 in order to maintain better system stability there will only be critical security patches n bug fixes with android pie for ROG phone
Sorry for inconvinence caused,and thanks for continous support & patronage.

Deannnnn
Rising Star I
it seems that rog3 has some bugs, I saw a coverage of rog5 with snapdragon 888 few weeks ago. I will probably wait for that one 🥳