Scorpion
Rising Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 9
Frequency of Occurrence: .
Rooted: No
APP Name: System

1) What's the deal with the blur effect on the lock screen? The picture was normally visible on Android 8, but now it has some blur effect on Android 9, how can I disable it? 2) I was able to make the icons way smaller on Android 8, now the smallest size on Android 9 is about the medium size on Android 8. 3) When I recieve a call, I was able to put the call in the background (without taking any action on the call ) on Android 8, now with Android 9 I'm forced to answer , cancel or wait until the call screen ends. Any solution?
15 REPLIES 15

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
midlitegaming posted on 2020/1/31 20:08 Is there anyway to roll back to 8.0? In addition to things mentioned above, the Pie update seemingly ...
Hi midlitegaming, Could you tell us the respective apps/versions running on twinview dock? Does any specific actions cause crash? Why is it that I can't change the clock style on the lock screen? I'm using the classic/pixel-like theme > Could you tell us which theme you're using? the Bluetooth quick setting especially is much worse > Tap and hold the Bluetooth quick setting can take you to the pair device page directly. Thank you 🙂