This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you recommend upgrading to Android 10?

ssorder
Star I
I just noticed I've received Android 10 OTA update notification. After reading many people are having negative experiences with A10. Now I'm not really sure if I should upgrade. Would you recommend me to upgrade to A10 or not to? Besides, what are the real benefits of A10? Is there anything important A10 can do that my current ROG Phone 2 can't?
10 REPLIES 10

Kanu
Rising Star II
I would suggest Don't upgrade to a10 just yet. There's not a lot of stuff that's new or makes the experience better than 9. I upgraded to 10, faced so many bugs then downgraded back to 9.

OPC
Zen Master II
I didn't downgrade and will not because of security patches. My A10 is now fine but it took me factory reset the phone and there is still space for polishing. A10 is generally better but unpolished. Iwould wait next update as well.

Kanu
Rising Star II
OPC

I didn't downgrade and will not because of security patches. My A10 is now fine but it took me factory reset the phone and there is still space for polishing. A10 is generally better but unpolished. Iwould wait next update as well.

View post
Fair enough. Security patch is important but i had too many problems. It's happening with some devices. Some are working well and some are kinda terrible. Factory reset did help me though

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
ssorder

I just noticed I've received Android 10 OTA update notification. After reading many people are having negative experiences with A10. Now I'm not really sure if I should upgrade. Would you recommend me to upgrade to A10 or not to? Besides, what are the real benefits of A10? Is there anything important A10 can do that my current ROG Phone 2 can't?

Would you recommend upgrading to Android 10?
Yes upgrade to A10 , notification bugs are fixed and also you get the newer security patches.
The UI might feel a bit laggy though.