This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi shows no internet

PowerCat
Star III
After connected to wifi for a while the phone starts showing that the wifi is connect but with no internet. It's the problem with my internet connections I have checked in other phones and pc and it is working fine.
The only way to solve is by reconnecting to my wifi.
4 REPLIES 4

ronald1985
Community Legend I
PowerCat

After connected to wifi for a while the phone starts showing that the wifi is connect but with no internet. It's the problem with my internet connections I have checked in other phones and pc and it is working fine.

The only way to solve is by reconnecting to my wifi.

Wifi shows no internet
When you say you connect to WIFI, does this happen when you switch off your phone then connect to WIFI?
Just as a thought, when you have no connection, do you see IP address associated to it? Go to Settings -- WIFI -- Click on the WIFI name and see if an IP Address is defined.
At first thought, it sounds like your connection is switching between WIFI and Data constantly because on WIFI, you will be looking for an IP address.

PowerCat
Star III

ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/30583/wifi-shows-no-internet

When you say you connect to WIFI, does this happen when you switch off your phone then connect to WIFI?

Just as a thought, when you have no connection, do you see IP address associated to it? Go to Settings -- WIFI -- Click on the WIFI name and see if an IP Address is defined.

At first thought, it sounds like your connection is switching between WIFI and Data constantly because on WIFI, you will be looking for an IP address.

View post
My data is always off and only connected to wifi.
As for the ip address I need to look at it next time when it occurs.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey let us know if its fixed.
Probably something to do with router side also.

rxm0625
Star II
I connect to WIFI and I don't get any error like no internet but still I am not able use the internet. Every application just loads but doesn't connect even youtube loads a lot, at the end doesn't stop till found.
I am on Android 10.