This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why back rgb led is not available for use except lighting case??

amitpaul1994
Star III
i dont understand the thought behind this... why rgb led is not available for normal use as it is a cool thing a phone should have.... dont understand the concept behind it?
17 REPLIES 17

ronald1985
Community Legend I
amitpaul1994

i dont understand the thought behind this... why rgb led is not available for normal use as it is a cool thing a phone should have.... dont understand the concept behind it?

If you go to the Armory Crate and press on Console tab.
On the right hand side, scroll all the way to the bottom, and press on Advanced Settings
Scroll a little down to where it says Atmosphere lighting, you can have different settings for the RGB light for different case,
I hope this helps.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/31060/why-back-rgb-led-is-not-available-for-use-except-lighti...

If you go to the Armory Crate and press on Console tab.

On the right hand side, scroll all the way to the bottom, and press on Advanced Settings

Scroll a little down to where it says Atmosphere lighting, you can have different settings for the RGB light for different case,

I hope this helps.

View post
He asked for 2nd RGB flash. Not the RGB ROG logo.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
amitpaul1994

Asus sole intention is to sell more accessories with these type of property hardware tricks. But failed miserably because most of the accessories aren't even available to buy, at least here in India. Yeah I wish they enable RGB LED for normal use too.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
kchinnavigneshraja

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/92170#Comment_92170

He asked for 2nd RGB flash. Not the RGB ROG logo.

View post
Where do you find it on the phone?