Lolden
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 2 phone
Firmware Version: latest version
Rooted or not: unsure
Frequency of Occurrence: recent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): chrome
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
After exiting chrome, my device starts to lag, I tried turning up and down the volume and received delayed response.
Next I click power off button, it took a while to close, then after I opened it, the screen turns white completely and remained white.
I tried power off but it doesn’t close. I tried charging it, bu the rgb back logo and charging indicator does not light up.
please help
image.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Lolden

1. Model Name: Rog 2 phone
  2. Firmware Version: latest version
  3. Rooted or not: unsure
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: recent
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): chrome

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

After exiting chrome, my device starts to lag, I tried turning up and down the volume and received delayed response.

Next I click power off button, it took a while to close, then after I opened it, the screen turns white completely and remained white.

I tried power off but it doesn’t close. I tried charging it, bu the rgb back logo and charging indicator does not light up.

please help

image.jpg

White screen. How to fix
Hold volume down and power button together and it should force reboot the phone.

View solution in original post

Lolden
Star II
After the phone ran out of battery, it will close and return to normal.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Lolden
Star II
Rog 2 phone issues, need help

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Lolden

1. Model Name: Rog 2 phone
  2. Firmware Version: latest version
  3. Rooted or not: unsure
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: recent
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): chrome

please help

image.jpg

White screen. How to fix
Hold volume down and power button together and it should force reboot the phone.

Lolden
Star II
After the phone ran out of battery, it will close and return to normal.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Lolden

Rog 2 phone issues, need help

View post
If you continue to experience issues, then you need to send it in for service