prashant22
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
prashant22

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

when I get Android 11 update?? i already Enrolled for update
This did happen to a few and they have got in - so I suspect you will probably be able to get in I assume. @Titan_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS
You will need IMEI and Serial NUmber in hand when one of the moderators get in touch with you. I will also say that your Serial Number/IMEI shouldn't be blocked by the ASUS servers. For example, bootloader unlocked will cause your details to be blacklisted.

akkashsaini
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/54872/when-i-get-android-11-update-i-already-enrolled-for-upd...

This did happen to a few and they have got in - so I suspect you will probably be able to get in I assume. @Titan_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS

You will need IMEI and Serial NUmber in hand when one of the moderators get in touch with you. I will also say that your Serial Number/IMEI shouldn't be blocked by the ASUS servers. For example, bootloader unlocked will cause your details to be blacklisted.

View post
Lol yeah !! I to got invite but didn't get my fota and the. After a trail mail they even kicked me from beta chat service trust me buying asus product was one of worst decision of my life. I trust them even too shut down and restart issues but they are not happie to serve customers

Titan_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
@prashant22 As stated on interest survey, once you are chosen to be enrolled in the program, we will send an e-mail to you. Thanks.