This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the

fenekz15
Star I
What the ASUS im asking any of your solution about the problem of your product, i buy this expensive phone not expecting after just 6 months there will be problem appearing.. and i asked how many times no one answers.. for now the port below is not active anymore.. tsk.. new phone , i didn't just finish my contract here my phone has already have a problem .. tsk tsk...
1 REPLY 1

ronald1985
Community Legend I
fenekz15

What the fuck ASUS im asking any of your solution about the problem of your product, i buy this expensive phone not expecting after just 6 months there will be problem appearing.. and i asked how many times no one answers.. for now the port below is not active anymore.. tsk.. new phone , i didn't just finish my contract here my phone has already have a problem .. tsk tsk...

What the fuck
What problem are you referring to?
fenekz15

screenshot-20200713-000118758.jpg

When my battery is 15% below.. pop ups appears "No flashlight when using OTG in low battery" and i cant charge , when using port below..

I experienced this twice , the first is just after two days my phone was backed to normal.but now still in problem.. hope to answer me about this, thank you

Charging problem
You haven't answered @Gustav_ASUS question.