This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE provisioned tab under phone information

chemico41
Star I
Hi, I recently bought ROG Phone II (India). I found out that the VoLTE provisioned and Video Calling provisioned tabs are grayed out when I checked under Phone information by typing #*#4636#*# on the dial pad. However I could enable VoLTE in the settings. It feels strange and I do not know if this is a problem or not. Please let me know if any among you found the same situation with your phone.
VoLTE Provisioned Disabled.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Shreyash
Star III
Hey man,so yes its a genuine problem and i have been facing it as well, if your device is in return period please return it and get a new device ,else you need to wait for 15 more days as i waa was advised by the service center people that a new update would fix it.either way if you get it fixed in any other way please help me out as well

chemico41
Star I
Shreyash

Hey man,so yes its a genuine problem and i have been facing it as well, if your device is in return period please return it and get a new device ,else you need to wait for 15 more days as i waa was advised by the service center people that a new update would fix it.either way if you get it fixed in any other way please help me out as well

View post
Okay, tell me this. Are you able to turn on VoLTE under Settings->Network & Internet->Mobile network-> ?
Did you also check by typing in #*#4636#*# on the dial pad and then under Phone information?

Shreyash
Star III
chemico41

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/27882#Comment_27882

Okay, tell me this. Are you able to turn on VoLTE under Settings->Network & Internet->Mobile network-> ?

Did you also check by typing in #*#4636#*# on the dial pad and then under Phone information?

View post
Yup did the same shit ,and the ss you sent is what i am getting when i open phone info.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
chemico41

Hi, I recently bought ROG Phone II (India). I found out that the VoLTE provisioned and Video Calling provisioned tabs are grayed out when I checked under Phone information by typing #*#4636#*# on the dial pad. However I could enable VoLTE in the settings. It feels strange and I do not know if this is a problem or not. Please let me know if any among you found the same situation with your phone.

03OR6265CIZI.jpg

VoLTE provisioned tab under phone information
I have no idea what Shreyash is talking about. What you wrote is totally normal. What are you worried about. Is something not working?