This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volte provisioned is disabled

Shreyash
Star III
The option in phone information where i can switch on or off volte provisioned is greyed out and i am not the only one facing this issue would any of the moderator please help us out regarding the same .I AM UNABLE TO MAKE ANY 4G CALL FROM MY AIRTEL OR JIO SIM.WHATS THE POINT OF BUYING 40K PHONE IF IT CANT BE USED TO MAKE A CALL
13 REPLIES 13

and_foretech
Star II
Welcome to the the club man ??

Shreyash
Star III
@CH_ASUS any help from the mods?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Hi @Shreyash the menu where you just looked is not where you enable VoLTE. It's supposed to be grey.
When you look in settings -> network & internet -> Mobile network. Do you have Enhanced 4G LTE Mode enabled?

Shreyash
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Hi @Shreyash the menu where you just looked is not where you enable VoLTE. It's supposed to be grey.

When you look in settings -> network & internet -> Mobile network. Do you have Enhanced 4G LTE Mode enabled?

View post
Hey man ,i have seen a lot of other guys post the same ss which showed it to be enabled and i am pretty sure thats the problem with the device and yes i have my enhanced 4g lte mode enabled.Not only that after every 5 10 mins my wifi automatically reconnects itself idk whats the issue regarding that,i hope you can help me out