sharmank402
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone II
Firmware Version: WW
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: EVERY 5-10 MINUTES
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
hey there my phone's touch becomes unresponsive in every 5-10 minutes .
i tried every possible way to fix it but no results. tried disabling pocket mode , resetting the device , removed every security , also tried downgrading it to android 9 but still the problem remains the same.
asked on consumer helpline they asked me to go to safe mode tried that but there was the same problem also tried touch test via calculator as they asked me for and it passed in the touch test but the problem didn't resolved.
10 REPLIES 10

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sharmank402

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone II
  2. Firmware Version: WW
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: EVERY 5-10 MINUTES
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

hey there my phone's touch becomes unresponsive in every 5-10 minutes .

i tried every possible way to fix it but no results. tried disabling pocket mode , resetting the device , removed every security , also tried downgrading it to android 9 but still the problem remains the same.

asked on consumer helpline they asked me to go to safe mode tried that but there was the same problem also tried touch test via calculator as they asked me for and it passed in the touch test but the problem didn't resolved.

unresponsive touch
Go to service centre. Sounds like you tried everything from a software perspective.

sharmank402
Star I
@ronald1985 visited there but no response
They asked me for motherboard change which is way to precious!

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sharmank402

@ronald1985 visited there but no response

They asked me for motherboard change which is way to precious!

View post
Funny thing is I thought anything to do with touch responses, I thought it would be the display panel only.
Sorry, I don't know how else to help you. I would continue to wait to see if moderators respond.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
What might help moderators and others who wishes to contribute is a video of you showing pressing the screen and the unresponsiveness of the screen. That's if you have another phone and if don't, that's also fine too.