Yukiz98hello? any mods helping?
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus rog phone 2 zs660kl (I001DC)
- Firmware Version: RKQ1.200710.002.WW_Phone-18.0210.2201.215
- Rooted or not: not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence:always
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Unlock Device Tool, version 184.108.40.206_200807
In addition to information, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
the app gives network connection error (104) when using it, i'm on android 11 latest build, tried to factory reset the phone and tried using an older version of the app but still nothing. Is there any alternative method to unlock the bootloader?
unlock device tool gives error when triying to unlock bootloader