This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Those who has faced the shutdown issue while charging or anytime. Please read the post.

mannahringw
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================
Was your battery backup still good? And did your battery drain normally or faster. Did you have issues in your battery. Please let me know.
And mods too please look into this matter.
I just want to know the real problem.
7 REPLIES 7

amansh1004
Rising Star I
@mannahringw I have tried everything but of no use...just the thing happened was earlier it was shutting 8-10 time in a day..then after reset it was like 1-2 time..but now 6 days back i hv submitted my device to service center

mannahringw
Star III
@amansh1004 Was the battery draining fast or your battery was acting normal. Was it normal your battery its back up n all.

Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
My battery backup is good now, but there is heating problem, though cpu is at 826 Mhz in normal but while playing games when the device temperature reaches 40 degrees than my device is restarting again and again and there is screen blackout🥺

mannahringw
Star III
@Gaurav ROGII i see. After connecting the charger, for how long does it take to shut down while using the phone? Or it happen just after you connect your charger? If its only blackout issue while playing pubg, u can try some settings which might work.