This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you so much ASUS

psgbharathi
Star III
I too got restart and Blackscreen issue for my ROG2 for 6months.

@ARP_ASUS helped me to connect with asus Customer center people. Thanks for that.

Now my device motherboard got replaced and my phone display also replaced since it got wear.

Guys if any your phone is not getting serviced properly then do post it in forum. Let them know and I am sure asus after sales team is great and love to help you.

They have extended my warranty by 3months also, since fixing my device took 40days.

I am really happy with the product.
Then you so much Amol_Gholap for you great help. Kindly convey my thanks to him @ARP_ASUS .
16 REPLIES 16

NikTheHybrid
Star II
psgbharathi

@ARP_ASUS helped me to connect with asus Customer center people. Thanks for that.

Now my device motherboard got replaced and my phone display also replaced since it got wear.

Guys if any your phone is not getting serviced properly then do post it in forum. Let them know and I am sure asus after sales team is great and love to help you.

They have extended my warranty by 3months also, since fixing my device took 40days.

Then you so much Amol_Gholap for you great help. Kindly convey my thanks to him @ARP_ASUS .

Thank you so much ASUS
Hi . Happy to hear that .
Coming to the point, all of the replacements done under warranty or you paid extra ?
It's a nice deal to get motherboard replaced under warranty . And screen costs around 15k . Service center charged that amount to my friend (drop damage).

Raider01
Star II
Great news!
I am really frustrated with this issue and I had even went to SC but as they couldn't find why this was restarting, they just did a factory reset and gave me my device back. But even for this, they took about 10 days.
My warranty is going to expire in some days and I can't risk it any more.
Raider01

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone II
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0240.2007.27
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Once in some weeks
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

============================

============

The phone has two issues. i.e.

1. It automatically restarts. It's totally random and usually it's just a quick reboot. But once. icons, wallpapers and theme switched back to default
  2. It automatically freezes. The second issue is the main one. It just freezes randomly and nothing works. Touch doesn't respond, power buttons don't respond and even if I keep it at charging, no response whatsoever. Even if I hold the power button for a minute or two, it doesn't restart. I connected the phone from bottom port to PC and ran adb. It didn't detect. I connected sideport and tried adb with that and it showed in adb for some seconds and went off again, while still being frozen. One thing I noticed was that the back rgb kept blinking red colour.
Luckily, I was able to make a video of the whole thing using my old device, which can be used for analysis. The device did restart after a long while but it's the second time this has happened and there's some serious issue with it. The Service Center is a little far away and the phone number they've provided is not reachable so any help is appreciated.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/XIUDCJWWMFE4/vid-20200814-094021.mp4

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/AIGCTGMA1E0Y/vid-20200814-095116.mp4

Phone freezing automatically
This was my thread which was closed by mods.
I have already visited service center once and the motherboard needs to be replaced obviously but they won't do it. Please help or else my warranty will expire and I'll have no other choice. It's restarting more frequently now.

@Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @AMOL

FiREPLAY
Rising Star I
psgbharathi

Thank you so much ASUS
The same had happened with me few months back where my device just died out of the blue & this had happened before in February where they replaced the motherboard once so this was the second time now, it took them a month and a half to get my device fixed but they didn't extend my warranty, then again just recently few weeks back had my keys replaced due to them becoming squishy and getting no tactile feedback when pressing them.
I'm worried that I might face these issues again and my warranty is about to end soon in two weeks can @ARP_ASUS help in this regard? I just want some peace of mind and keep the device for longer without worrying too much.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @psgbharathi
Thank you for your feedback.
i @Raider01 and @FiREPLAY,
I have sent you a DM, please have a check.