This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch off issues

Prohms09
Star I
After buying this phone i thought the service will be good, when using it on Android 9 there were no major issues other than minor glitches, now when updated to Android 10, this has become terrible day after day. I cant keep this phone on charging everytime it gets switched off,i cant use it on while charging the screen gets blacked out for a min and then gets switched off.
Even though all these customers are complaining about the same problem ASUS has no courtesy to resolve it. Instead of launching new phones first try to clear the issues of your existing customers.
To be frank i wont even suggest this phone to anyone anymore now, better go with low specs with a good software support phone.

1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Prohms09

After buying this phone i thought the service will be good, when using it on Android 9 there were no major issues other than minor glitches, now when updated to Android 10, this has become terrible day after day. I cant keep this phone on charging everytime it gets switched off,i cant use it on while charging the screen gets blacked out for a min and then gets switched off.

Even though all these customers are complaining about the same problem ASUS has no courtesy to resolve it. Instead of launching new phones first try to clear the issues of your existing customers.

To be frank i wont even suggest this phone to anyone anymore now, better go with low specs with a good software support phone.

Switch off issues
It's a hardware issue. There's nothing we can do via software. You need to take it to a service center