This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop saying its a hardware issue when literally hundreds of people have suddenly experienced this.

sparsh_gupta252
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: really?
Firmware Version: latest a10
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=======================================
Why does the device keep blacking out and restarting when playing a game while charging?
Gross incompetence by asus team. Idk why are they blaming this on hardware and asking us to visit a service center in the middle of a pandemic. I never had this issue before. It has literally begun in the last update or so. And its not only me, its hundreds of people who have also suddenly experienced this issue. Its not hardware ffs when the issue has just started and its the same problem for alot of people. Fix this in an update. And why is the only customer support advice you guys give is visiting a service center or factory resetting the phone? Pls atleast give us stable software. I had to remove asphalt 9 from game genie to stop it from restarting all the time when i played it. Now the screen just blacks out and atleast the device doesnt restart again and again. But even that shouldnt happen. Pls fix. Look into the issue. Stop ignoring it.
6 REPLIES 6

sparsh.gupta2525

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: really?
  2. Firmware Version: latest a10
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

=======================================

Why does the device keep blacking out and restarting when playing a game while charging?

Gross incompetence by asus team. Idk why are they blaming this on hardware and asking us to visit a service center in the middle of a pandemic. I never had this issue before. It has literally begun in the last update or so. And its not only me, its hundreds of people who have also suddenly experienced this issue. Its not hardware ffs when the issue has just started and its the same problem for alot of people. Fix this in an update. And why is the only customer support advice you guys give is visiting a service center or factory resetting the phone? Pls atleast give us stable software. I had to remove asphalt 9 from game genie to stop it from restarting all the time when i played it. Now the screen just blacks out and atleast the device doesnt restart again and again. But even that shouldnt happen. Pls fix. Look into the issue. Stop ignoring it.

Stop saying its a hardware issue when literally hundreds of people have suddenly experienced this.
They won't even reply to this, you are absolutely correct ,why should we visit a service centre when the problem is only after recent update and also the service centre is too far from my home making it very inconvenient for me.

ZT-bbfd7fcc
Star I
brother @sparsh.gupta2525 i understand . i have the same problem but i have seen ppl who are playing game without this problem and that maybe shows that it must be a hardware issue that is occoured during the manufacture and now it has become the problem for so many phones . if you get the fix pls let me know i have the same issue since weeks

4512303kilo
Star I
Me too same issued but asus doesn't care. Always saying hardware issued.

Sayed
Star II
I have the same problem here
The phone has the problem only while or after charging
I can't play any game while charging it shuts down the moment i start the game, Even if the temps are good and phone is restarted and optimized
Some time the phone shuts down while charging
Tried different chargers with different watts, always the same problem

***All this started after updating to the last os ver.***

I registered here recently, hopefully i can find a solution

I live in africa Congo Where there is no asus service center
What should i do?