Sound bugs

Maarten
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG Phone2 ZS660KL
Firmware Version: on ww latest update (september) wont let me copy the number
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: weekly
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): in android 10 and using zoom
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Sometimes the sound buttons dont do anything and sound using galary wont go down. Next to this if i play music from galary and having zoom te music is muted while i did not ask it to do so. It will not go as loud as normally and stays down partially. I love this phone but these bugs are really annoying and makes me want to smash the phone. Why does it not react to my input??
9 REPLIES 9

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Maarten

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus ROG Phone2 ZS660KL
  2. Firmware Version: on ww latest update (september) wont let me copy the number
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: weekly
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): in android 10 and using zoom

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Sometimes the sound buttons dont do anything and sound using galary wont go down. Next to this if i play music from galary and having zoom te music is muted while i did not ask it to do so. It will not go as loud as normally and stays down partially. I love this phone but these bugs are really annoying and makes me want to smash the phone. Why does it not react to my input??

Sound bugs
To reproduce this issue, you have music playing in the background. While the music is playing and you go into a Zoom meeting, the music volume goes down. This applies the same when you are on Zoom first and then play music.
Is this correct?

Maarten
Star III
Sometimes the sound issue is only using the galary right after opening a sound file without zoom in that case my phone will not react to sound down or up. If i reset the phone problem is gone.
When using zoom and playing sound file at the same time it will not play the sound file at full volume and stays muted all the time. Even if i put volume up it goes back halff way back to muted.
While writing this message and noticed in games too, writing text can freeze too. It will not follow my typing and i stop seeing letters being produced only spelling correction shows new words. The freezing is like a second or 5 till 10. Then after this it continues showing letters on the screen

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Maarten

Sometimes the sound issue is only using the galary right after opening a sound file without zoom in that case my phone will not react to sound down or up. If i reset the phone problem is gone.

When using zoom and playing sound file at the same time it will not play the sound file at full volume and stays muted all the time. Even if i put volume up it goes back halff way back to muted.

While writing this message and noticed in games too, writing text can freeze too. It will not follow my typing and i stop seeing letters being produced only spelling correction shows new words. The freezing is like a second or 5 till 10. Then after this it continues showing letters on the screen

View post
Is it possible you can make a video and post on here please?

Maarten
Star III
Had the sound issues for 2 or 3 weeks but now all of a sudden it is gone, so nevermind 🙂